Gender dysphoria is a condition where a person experiences discomfort or distress because there's a mismatch between their biological sex and gender identity. It's sometimes known as gender incongruence. Biological sex is assigned at birth, depending on the appearance of the genitals. Political debate on this is not only divisive in our culture but tears at the basis of our human condition.


from The Gray Area:
Biden administration announces expanded Title IX protections while reversing Trump-era guidance .   Elon Musk reacted to the abolishment of the Title IX law -"Insane".  Musk further tweeted; "Given the relentless attacks on free speech, I am going to fund a national signature campaign in support of the First Amendment" Riley Gaines said:
  • new rewrite means men can take academic and athletic scholarships from women; men will have full access to bathrooms, locker rooms, etc; men should be housed in dorm rooms with women; students and faculty must compel their speech by requiring the use of preferred pronouns.
  • "If the guidelines above are ignored or even questioned, then YOU can be charged with harassment."
  • "Elon Musk is the most significant free speech advocate of our time"
  • "It's amazing to me that a South African immigrant (Musk) cares more about America's foundation & freedoms than nearly all Americans do"
Republicans blasted new regulations for Title IX.
  • "The Biden administration has completely lost its way on Title IX," Sen. Bill Cassidy, R-La., said in a statement. ... his office is still examining the new regulations, "but it appears to be an attempt by the Biden administration to pursue an ideological agenda on gender identity and inject federal bureaucrats into the parent-child relationship."
  • Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, said in a statement to Fox News Digital. "Sadly, the Biden administration’s new Title IX rule does the exact opposite and makes it harder for schools to protect women. As we saw in the tragic Loudon County case, these kinds of woke policies are putting our daughters at risk," Cruz warned.
The new rule was issued on Friday to limit media coverage and public attention.  Education Secretary Miguel Cardona said educational institutions are places where we not only accept differences, but celebrate them – places that root out hate and promote inclusion, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because our systems and institutions are richer for it,”... He should tell the Palestinian protestors on college campuses about hate, inclusion and accepting differences! Why do Democrats want to fracture American society like this? They say these are further protections, but that is just a political narrative.  Sexual, gender and racial discrimination laws are already on the books. Transgender people represent less than 1% of the population, if you believe current estimates.  Why should we harm the remaining 99%, individually, their families & women's athletics, to fix a manufactured problem? Why is this so bad? Ideological agenda, federal bureaucrats inserted in parent-child relationship, reduced scholarships for women, men in dorm rooms with women, harder for schools to protect women, putting our daughters at risk, criminal penalties for not using government dictated language ... where are 'women' in this new rule? What is the definition of a 'woman'? Where is the positive to outweigh the enormous negatives? That's a pretty good summary of the problems with this Title IX adjustment. With this move it is clear that Democrats & the progressive left will go so far as to erase 'women' in order to move forward their radical agenda. More From CNN: More From FoxNews:

365 Days Page
Comment ( 0 )